Friday, February 15, 2013

Old Article.






There is this Sunday magazine called the Sunday Times magazine funnily enough. Back in the early 90's someone got in touch with, I can't for the life of me remember who and the exact date, and said they wanted to do an article on motorcycle riders in London. A couple of weeks later myself, Jake and Robin got the bikes and leather out and rode to an underground garage and posed for Uli Weber, the photographer. Me and Jake are laughing at Robins very bad Elvis impression. I'm sitting on my '57 Norton 99 Dommie cafe racer. A few months after this photo was taken I stuffed that bike into the side of a car that pulled out in front of me on Ladbroke Grove. Unknown to me my mum had kept these pages for all these years and handed them over the other day. Some good mates are in the other pics too, Tom, Jake Bowie and Barrie. No idea who that Simon Le Bon bloke is though. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment