Thursday, July 15, 2010

Brian The Lion.


Our mate Brian plays bass in The Eagles Of Death Metal and he is a super sweet bloke. He got quite ill recently and a bunch of his musician friends have decided to pull together for him and do some shows in his benefit.
Them Crooked Vultures will headline a sold out show on July 5th at Brixton Academy in London.
On August 12th At the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles Queens Of The Stone Age & The Eagles Of Death Metal will shred beyond belief. Tickets and info available H-E-R-E!!!!!!!!!
Brian says...
"In regards to my current health situation, with the remarkable support and love from my amazing friends and family, I am receiving the best medical and moral attention one could ask for. I cannot thank everyone enough for their continued support and involvement. I am excited for my full recovery and look forward to getting back to what I love most: melting face with my bass. I'm feeling great. After all, I am half unicorn. Keep ya posted.
Love and gratitude,"
BOC

No comments:

Post a Comment