Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hotter Than Hell

Tarquin Pack to Matt

show details 4:15 PM (17 hours ago)

In the panhandle.hotter than hell. Bike running good. Just Arrived in Amarillo been singing the song all day! Next stop newmexico and Arizona. Hopefully hit la around 10th... If I remember. Speak soon.

My friend Tarquin in London has been looking to get another bike for yonks now so I said I would help. Sure enough Dave Herr's newly built Sportster came up for sale so I passed on the details. Tarquin flew in to Indiana and is on a journey he will remember for the rest of his life.

1 comment:

  1. tarquin is an awesome guy, he had no idea how big our country was or which way he was going to get across it when he got here he just went for it, so rad. im glad the bike went to him, he'll do it right.

    ReplyDelete