Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Caleb




"Hey Matt, here are some fishing pictures. The first two are from the lake I grew up on in Miami. Actually I grew up on a canal that led to the lake, the rich folks lived on the lake, the poor folks fished while the rich folks water skied. The first one is an Australian Peacock bass. They were imported to primarily southern Florida via the Amazon to control other fish populations. They get HUGE in the amazon. A ton of fun to catch. The second is a Snook. This is a good size one caught in fresh water on the same day. I think this is circa early 90s possibly late 80s not sure. The last one is a shit day of fishn, but damn my hair looked fantastic! Fishing, is one of the very few things I miss about Florida. Cali fishing is so different" Cro

No comments:

Post a Comment