Sunday, July 24, 2011

DicE 'N" DixiE BBQ

We had a bit of a do with John at his shop, Dixie in Long Beach CA last night.




















And what a good time it was too. I was supposed to be in The Twin Cities for the Bearded Lady event and the very cuddly Zac's Full Tilt show but I just couldn't get enough mollah together for the flight which sucked. A tad over committed at the moment and the Dice account is a little on the empty side. Dean was going to stay here and take care of this shindig. So I ended up going as well. Perfect weather, a shit ton of bikes and lots of great people. The cops even turned a blind eye to the sidewalk beer drinking. Then we all went over to Alex's bar for an after party then I didn't take any pictures because it was too dark then I drank too much then I slept then I got up too early and went to the swap meet. So after my intial dissapointment about the non travelling it all worked out rather well in the end. Love life.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am with Nick looks like a rad time wish a few of us bama boys could have been there to play with yall

    ReplyDelete