Monday, April 4, 2011

Late Subscription Mags



We have had quite a lot of emails recently from subscribers in the USA who are still waiting for their issue #37's. I just want to put your minds at rest and say that you will get them. They were all posted by the USPS bulk mail service on March 15th. For some reason this time they have been really slow getting to some destinations. I called the post office, what a waste of time that was, no one could tell me why or was bothered at all. Sorry about all of this, they are out there, somewhere and they will arrive, just a little late.

8 comments:

  1. Postman Prat and his fucking moggy strikes again europe the same twat as well ,what a drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine 2 days ago, but to me it's just around the corner practically, to Germany.

    Very nice issue, you guys are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still waiting for mine in the UK !!!
    C'mon Mr Postie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the heat's off me for five minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some one said my bike is in #37... is this true? havent seen it hahahaha! just giving you hell, but really i haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch the Japanese Version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNsMBBidP2s

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bees one of dem whose not got #37 yet - Glad I got company anywho.

    ReplyDelete