Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sam.



"...I have completely cracked up.
I bought Bryan Hall's '74 Ironhead Sportster Bobber.
He called me a 'stand up rad dude.'
I asked my teenage son what that means, and he replied it was a compliment.
I find the bike irresistible. It has authenticity. Bryan took a stock '74 beater and reframed it, made the handlebars himself. Bent the tubing around the tree in his backyard! How cool is that? I plan to leave it basically as it is. I am drawn to this bike because of the originality, craftsmanship and honesty of the design. Lord help me..."
Sam.

3 comments:

  1. lol nice to know I'm not the only one in this situation Sam. My daughters translate for me all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's Bryan's blog for more info on the bike.

    http://kstreetgarage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete