Friday, March 12, 2010

Kellys Machine Shop


















Growing up in London I remember there were at least a couple of machine shops in my neighbourhood. When I started riding and repairing and repairing and more repairing my own bikes in my early twenties I used them....often. Now of course they are gone, all in the name of progress. Property gets to be worth more than running the business, new cars and bikes are now almost disposable, the work just aint there. So it was brilliant to find and use Kellys on Washington Blvd, LA. Caleb, I owe you one bruv. Just the smell of this place takes me right back. How fantastic that Kellys is still here. Its a one man show, Garrick worked on my shovel heads, he did a great job and was super helpful and cheap too. Damn, life is good!

1 comment:

  1. And there is even a pair of ol Beemer heads there too :-)
    Sverre
    AMcN

    ReplyDelete