Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Green Dragon Public House.










This place I'm staying at in England is very rural so just recently I went for a country walk, as you do, and I stumbled across this great pub in the tiny village of Flaunden. What makes it even better is that every Wednesday evening and Sundays they have a classic bike meet. Not many bikes there when I went because the weather was rubbish. However one of the blokes said in the summer loads and loads of vintage machines turn up. Result!

4 comments:

  1. Not a bad start, M.V, Benny 6 . . . could be worse somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? the first bike I saw as I walked round the corner was that immaculate Sei and then the MV. I was more than a little surprised to say the least. It's going to be a good summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right... I'm coming for a visit!

    ReplyDelete