Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lewis Leathers












The brand that has been part of British motorcycling (and fashion to a certain degree) folk law for over a century has a new shop in London. Ok well not that new seeing as it opened a couple of years ago but you get my drift. I have had quite a few Lewis and Aviakit jackets over the years, especially in the 80's when you could pick them up secondhand quite a lot easier than you can now. Such great quality. I remember one time when I was working as a plumber a local builder gave me a trash bag full of jackets he found when he was clearing out a house. I passed most on to friends who actually still wear them. I don't own any these days, I sold them all a over a period of time. What a mug!
The Lewis Leathers Blog.

1 comment:

  1. the best times...
    http://thespeedboys.blogspot.com.es/2010/10/victory-motorcycle-london.html

    ReplyDelete