Monday, June 13, 2011

DicE/CoC Party. Iowa



















At the Kung Fu Tap & Taco in Des Moines. Now last year's was fantastic and we had a great time. On the flight out I was thinking if this year was even half as good its going to be brilliant. Well, what can I say? it was even better if that were possible. What an amazing day, 12 noon right through to 2 am. Just a ton of bikes. Lots of old, and now, lots of new friends. The very best of times. It was a PARTY and a half. It gave me enormous pleasure seeing license plates from all around the country. Fatty, John and Jeff worked really hard to put this together. You are the best. And a big thank you to everyone who come out. Roll on next year. If this doesn't happen in 2012 then I'm going to lie on the ground and scream and scream and scream..... and probably punch the ground too.





And these I stole from the Kung Fu blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment