Monday, October 26, 2009

Paul's Place Is Great

So we went over to see Paul today. I was looking for some parts for my 300 tyre, Tribal flamed V Rod chopper, needless to say he didn't have anything for me so I won't be going back there. There was all this old junk just lying around, he could of made much better use of the space. Put a bar in, a pool table, maybe a 72" plasma to watch sports on, that kind of thing right? Dean almost passed out and the bottom part of his jaw, and his tounge come to think of it, were pretty much on that dirty floor the whole time, no idea what came over him.








A cover shot of Paul for Easyrider magazine back in the day


The bike he built in that issue


One of the first bikes Paul built for himself

6 comments:

  1. that's how I Imagine heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'd lose half of that shit and install an air hockey table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST CAME IN MY PJ'S IT WAS GOOD SEEING YOU GUYS AT THE SWAP

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT garage should've been in that new book "Ultimate Motorcycle Garages" !!!!

    ReplyDelete