Friday, December 21, 2012

New Badge Pack.





Back in late '77 in England there was a huge amount of animosity towards punks, mostly stirred up by our wonderful press. Lots of fighting going on with skinheads, teds, soul boys etc, you name it, they hated us. At about that time I saw this great bit of graffiti scribbled on a wall with a sharpie near where I lived that said "Punk rock, suck my cock". Hmmmm, not sure where I'm going with this. Anyways, available now, the new DicE 'Anarchy' badge pack. Get one H E R E.

1 comment:

  1. Same over here man, only it was 'us' vs the surfies and the traditional Oz bloke pub rockers, blokes we knew as kinda mates too, oddly enough the local 1%ers always sorta respected us because we didn't give a fuck about the constant hassle, I think that was how we ended up playing at so many of their gigs for the next twenty five years. Hold fast, '77 forever !!

    ReplyDelete