Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Paintbox


Let me tell you a little story. I was sitting in the Dice van at a petrol station in Holland just minding my own business when this twat in an Audi (what is it with Audi drivers?!) comes tearing in, slams his brakes on and pulls up at a pump. When he realises it doesn't have the fuel he's after he slams the car into reverse and backs out at pretty much the same speed as entered. He fails to see me because he wasn't looking and of course because he's a total toss pot. Well you can see what happened to the van, my heart sank and my blood boiled. Fortunately Rob and Keith calmed me down and informed me if I punched him in the eye I would go to jail. Them's the rules in Holland. Not quite the same here in the UK that's for sure. We exchange insurance details etc etc. Now if I was in LA Sonny would have the damage sorted out in a jiffy, however back in England it was starting to look bleak. That's when I remembered Simon and Shane.





















Not only the nicest blokes in the world but also amazingly talented. I love them. You want a fantastic paint job right here in Europe, bike or car? Then go H E R E

p.s. the car driver did a runner btw and his insurance details were false, what a c*^t. I had to pay hard cash to get it sorted. Like I said, Audi drivers eh?

15 comments:

  1. Did you write down the plate numbers or something?
    In most cases the gas stations have video surveillance, maybe you can get him that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt scroll down quick enough to see the end of the story.
    Stoked you got it fixed.
    Gonna go out and key an Audi today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fucking twat, he's now got the Karma Police on his case and they always get their twat . . . awesome repair, super tidy post !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should have done that fucker when we had the chance. Pretty sure I have a shot of his car with his plates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another reason more to call the cops next time shit like this happens to me...seems like this happens more and more often...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A van with a large cargo area and no clear windows, in a foreign country comprised mostly of water....the circumstances could not have been more favorable for swift justice to have been meted out discreetly. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  7. man o man, that just makes me feel a little ashamed being from holland.. what a fuckin @hole!! you could indeed try and get the cops to look at the surveilance tape of the gasstation, but i don't think it'll be of any help, this country is so fucked up sometimes!! next time make a picture of his ID (hope that's real)

    ReplyDelete
  8. More importantly, is that a picture of some sort of Prawn Cocktail flavored snack? That sounds like something a mind could only come up with after consuming an entire bottle of Robitussin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That idiot would be a c#nt regardless of what car he was driving methinks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding repair work! I too have got the short end of the stick dealing with A-Holes in an accident and had to pay-up as well but... Just like WhitelinePsycho siad them Fkn Karma Poilce WILL get that ass!

    ReplyDelete
  11. motherfucker !
    we were waaaay too nice to him...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Had 3 close ones in 1 week, all Audi drivers! Shiiiiiiit are Audi's the new Volvo?

    ReplyDelete